Vision 5015 is a divine call that can be actualized with Prayers, Planning and Action, as God renews a vision for the unreached, as the global church joins with Nigeria and as every participating church/ministry does its own bit in 15 years.
* Take a Tour of Some of the Countries
* Organize regular prayers
* Support the Production cost of Initial Publicity/Promotional Materials
* Support Training and Placement of Candidates from your church
* Provide Platform for Expression of this Vision up to the Professional Association.
1. Pray! Say and agree with God - 'Yes!' It can be done (Eph.6:18, 1 Thess.5:17)
2. Understand and Integrate this strategic vision into your ministry/church programme
3. Create a platform for its realization in your church/ministry
a. Vision 5015 Club
b. Vision 5015 Offerings
4. Visit any of the Vision Coverage Countries - Be bold and fearless yet wise (Acts 2:14-36, 13-14, 16-20, 22-28)
5. Engage Citizens of Vision Countries where ever you meet them- Live as 'Salt & Light' within the Community (Matt.5:13-16)
6. Adopt a Vision 5015 Nation or Tribe or Language - serve the global church (1 Cor.1:27-30)
7. Make Financial Sacrifice to NEMA to spread this Vision
8. Obey the 'Great Commission' -Consider directly going to any of this nations. (Matt.28:19-20) in the spirit of the 'Great Command'
* NEMA is looking for Professionals hands: Researchers, Strategists, Missiologists, Mobilizers, Development Specialists, Communicators, Writers/Journalists, Documentarians, Publishers,
* Prayer Warriors
* Around the Clock Around the Globe
* Partners and Donors for capital, operational and logistic assistance
|| What's NEMA?
NEMA is a networking association and fellowship forum for the missions movement in Nigeria, comprising missions agencies, organizations and churches who come together under the NEMA umbrella to foster the work of missions in Nigeria.
COME LET US WORK TOGETHER
NEMA spearheads National Emergency Management Agency for spiritual souls; a rescue mission to salvage the souls of men that seem unredeemable. [More >>]
How may I serve God and not be strangulated along the way? How do I avoid a trend I have seen so often with people in ministry? I have seen people start well and continue by just wandering in the wilderness. If these questions relate to you... [More >>]
What Happened to People Group Theory?
A strange thing happened on the way to bringing the Gospel to every 'people group.' A growing number of Christian voices around the world begin to suggest that the focus on people groups was overemphasized. [More >>]
Let us, then, go to him outside the camp, bearing the disgrace he bore. For here we have no lasting city, but we are looking for the city that is to come.